Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekly Update to October 9

Ended up with ten miles this week when I include the fact that I was running around a couple of docks instead of walking. I had meant to have another running workout, but house projects at home took up some time.

Monday, Oct 3, Henderson CO
I ran 2.5 miles in 23 minutes.  Cindy had dropped me off on 120th Street as we passed through Denver on the truck.  I ran to the house, grabbed the mail, and ran back to 120th.  Cindy met me there after a pit stop at the Brighton Tomahawk Truckstop.

Friday, Oct 7, Eads CO
After getting the update on where the crazed farm dogs lived from my in-laws, Jim and Carol, I took off running and soaking up the sun.  Cindy was visiting and doing craft-stuff with her grandmother.
No dogs, but a few cows thought I should not be on that road.

No comments: