Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Update on Updates

What happened? Did Danny fall off the ends of the earth? Did he stop training, or just stop updating his blog? Maybe an injury? Maybe brain-damage? An injured pinkie finger so he cannot type any ; : p P ) 0 ' " characters?

Well, to make a long, uneventful story longer and more uneventful, the minus 13 degree weather that happened on my next training day slowed me down a bit on running. We also celebrated Christmas with our families that weekend, since we plan to be driving the truck on Christmas. Then we prepared for, and went on, a trip to the Caribbean.

I have been running. In fact I lost weight on the cruise even while eating 20 meals per day. But the progression has not inspired me to update the blog.

2009 is a new year. Every day is a chance to do all things better.

Update I shall.

No comments: