Saturday, January 31, 2009

Colton CA

While waiting on our load this morning, I ran 6.25 miles around our employer's terminal.

I spent some time working on my goal of not walking during my next marathon. I had discovered that even slow jogging is faster than fast walking. Quite a bit faster. I noticed my resperation slows at a jog, but something in me still likes to take a walk break. Today I walked a couple of times to see what the appeal is for walking.
When I walk I look around at the scenery more, and stretch my arms and shoulders. On my subsequent "jog breaks" from my 9.5 minute per mile pace I tried incorporating scenery viewing and stretching. I do think the breaks were more satisfying. Ahh, progress.

The temperature was 70 with no clouds. (Worked on my tan too!)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: